panels and seals
Iso Therm Door
Suited for cold storage rooms, temperature-controlled areas. Extremely user-friendly and suitable for frequent use. The door consists of sections and is 80 mm thick. The insulation core consists of CFC-free solid polyurethane foam. The interior and exterior sheet, consisting of 0.5 mm thick galvanised steel sheet, have an oven-hardened, polyester coating. A partition between the interior and exterior sheet guarantees a high insulation value; bottom and top profile are thermal bridge interrupted. The thermal bridge interrupted panels are provided with PVC capping for minimal condensation. Double executed bottom and top gaskets, to secure high insulation values.
- ITD 80 - Thermo Door thickness 80 mm. Finish: Thermal bridged interrupted bottom and top profile, in- and outside in Grey White RAL 9002.
- ITD 80 - Door thickness 80 mm. Finish: inside and outside embossed surface in Grey White RAL 9002.
- Thermally interrupted assembly frame, for minimal condensation.
- Pass door with lowered threshold, 40 mm.
- Pass door suitable to escape, threshold 20 mm.
- Electric operation: Motor directly on shaft (400V/50Hz) fitted with optical sensor safety device and slack cable protection.
- Windows: milled or full glass sections in quadruple acrylic full glass sections with thermally interrupted profiles.
- Door 4.000 x 4.000 mm (wxh) complete door with thermal interrupted frame 0,5 W/m2K.