outside or over
top of rooms
Highest gas tightness
class 6+ tüv nord
Gastight Sectional Doors
Suited for storage rooms, fruit ripening chambers (including tropical fruit and in particular bananas). The door consists of sections. Tracks are self-supporting and (depending on the rail system) the door leaf is guided horizontally, vertically or following the roof pitch. The spring systems are pre-assembled with powder-coated springs. Cable break bottom fixtures are standard supply. The sections are structured according to the sandwich principle.
The insulation core consists of CFC-free solid polyurethane foam. The interior and exterior sheet, consists of 0.5 mm thick galvanized coated steel sheet. The sophisticated panel connections with special sealing, in combination with the 3-flap gaskets around the door perimeter, ensure optimum gas tightness. Supplied standard with kick-out window that doubles as an emergency exit.
- 40 or 80 mm thickness embossed with lines on external side, flat non-embossed on inside.
- Variety of standard colours available on external side.
- Grey White RAL 9002 on internal side.
- Any other colour by spray coating available.
- Electric operation: motor directly on shaft, fitted with all safety devices like bottom safety edge and slack cable protection.
- Door control can be connected to Ripening Room control systems.